London is the capital and largest city of England and the United Kingdom. Standing on the River Thames in the south-east of England, at the head of its 50-mile (80 km) estuary leading to the North Sea, London has been a major settlement for two millennia. London is considered to be one of the world's most important global cities and has been termed the world's most powerful, most desirable, most influential, most visited, most expensive, innovative, sustainable, most investment-friendly, and most popular for work city in the world. London exerts a considerable impact upon the arts, commerce, education, entertainment, fashion, finance, healthcare, media, professional services, research and development, tourism and transportation. London ranks 26 out of 300 major cities for economic performance. It is one of the largest financial centers and has either the fifth or sixth-largest metropolitan area GDP. It is the most-visited city as measured by international arrivals and has the busiest city airport system as measured by passenger traffic.
We recommend taking your arrival day easy. This depends on your flight times though.
The Houses of Parliament (aka Westminster Hall) is stunning from the outside, so it’s entirely possible to spend quite a while admiring them from many angles. The most famous part of the building is Big Ben in the Elizabethan Tower, but as of 2018 that part of the building is under renovation, so you might see a whole lotta scaffolding. I’ll update this section as soon as that work is complete, so for now, assume that the postcard-worthy snaps you’re planning to take might look more like a Lego building.
Today’s activities focus on the Millennium Bridge, made famous for two reasons one of which is Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, and the other is Tate Modern museum The Tate Modern is one of those museums, with galleries full of fascinating art. As the Tate Modern has free admission, it’s a great option for those who love modern art, those who need to escape the London rain – or both. The Tate Modern also has a restaurant and cafe on-site, so you can enjoy a bite and rest your feet for the day ahead.
On day 4, you are recommended a rest day to keep you from getting too exhausted. Instead, sightseeing for those who love Harry Potter. You’ll get a break on the train ride each way to take rest.
There are included some of the liked museums here: the Museum of Natural History, the V&A, the Churchill War Room. If these don’t sound interesting, a quick Google search will give you plenty of options.
Brighton is a seaside resort in the county of East Sussex. It is a constituent part of the city of Brighton and Hove, created from the formerly separate towns of Brighton and Hove. Brighton is located on the south coast of England, positioned 47 miles south of London.
Return to Lahore, Pakistan.
1. Rates will be charged according to the above-mentioned figure.
2. All the above rates are net and non-commissionable.
3. All the above rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
4. Rooms are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
5. Payment will be made through above-mentioned methods or By-hand within the 12 hours of reservation
6. Only Transportation, Food / Tea, and mentioned Charges will be charged.
7. Any other expense will be on Self-contribution.
8. Abide by the time and be punctual.
9. Extra charges will be paid if have to move other than plan.
10. It's just an offer, no been made yet.
11. All rates, tours, and flight schedules are subject to availability and subject to change at the time of final booking.
12. Company holds the right to cancel the trip at any time.
+92 304 111 6986
+92 423 530 1168
68 R1, MYTM Building,
Adjecent JS Bank, Main
Boulevard, Johar Town, Phase1 Lahore.