Dubai is one of the seven Emirates (states) that joined together in 1971 to form the United Arab Emirates (UAE). The other members are Abu Dhabi (the capital), Ajman, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah and Umm Al Quwain (each Emirate is named after its main city). The United Arab Emirates is home to a rich cultural heritage that has been strongly influenced by the resourcefulness of its people who exploited the harsh environment of the region to the limit. This resilience in the face of extreme hardship was supported by society’s tribal structure, which has bound peoples together since successive waves of migration, beginning over 2,500 years ago, brought Arab tribes to the region. The varied terrain that these peoples inhabited, i.e. desert, oasis, mountains, and coast, dictated the traditional lifestyles that evolved over the centuries. Under an age-old social structure, each family was traditionally bound by obligations of mutual assistance to his immediate relatives and to the tribe as a whole. Among the tribe, an individual's selfless hospitality was the source of his honor and pride. A common religion, Islam, also provided the cement that held the society together.
1. Rates will be charged according to the above-mentioned figure.
2. All the above rates are net and non-commissionable.
3. All the above rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
4. Rooms are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
5. Payment will be made through above-mentioned methods or By-hand within the 12 hours of reservation
6. Only Transportation, Food / Tea, and mentioned Charges will be charged.
7. Any other expense will be on Self-contribution.
8. Abide by the time and be punctual.
9. Extra charges will be paid if have to move other than plan.
10. It's just an offer, no been made yet.
11. All rates, tours, and flight schedules are subject to availability and subject to change at the time of the final booking.
12. The company holds right to cancel the trip at any time.
+92 304 111 6986
+92 423 530 1168
68 R1, MYTM Building,
Adjecent JS Bank, Main
Boulevard, Johar Town, Phase1 Lahore.