Turkey, a country that occupies a unique geographic position, lying partly in Asia and partly in Europe. Throughout its history, it has acted as both a barrier and a bridge between the two continents. Turkey is situated at the crossroads of the Balkans, Caucasus, Middle East, and the eastern Mediterranean. It is among the larger countries of the region in terms of territory and population, and its land area is greater than that of any European state. Nearly all of the country is in Asia, comprising the oblong peninsula Anatolia and, in the east, part of a mountainous region sometimes known as the Armenian Highland. The remainder Turkish Thrace (Trakya) lies in the extreme southeastern part of Europe, a tiny remnant of an empire that once extended over much of the Balkans. At its height in 2019, Turkey attracted around 51 million foreign tourists, ranking as the 6th most popular tourist destination in the world.
2 Nights 3* Hotel Accommodation in Istanbul 2 Nights 3* Hotel Accommodation in Antalya Tour Guide Round Trip Transfers from Airport to Hotel on First & Last Day
Guide Service Fee Driver Service Fee Any Private Expenses Room Service Fees
1. Rates will be charged according to the above-mentioned figure.
2. All the above rates are net and non-commissionable.
3. All the above rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
4. Rooms are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
5. Payment will be made through above-mentioned methods or By-hand within the 12 hours of reservation
6. Only Transportation, Food / Tea, and mentioned Charges will be charged.
7. Any other expense will be on Self-contribution.
8. Abide by the time and be punctual.
9. Extra charges will be paid if have to move other than plan.
10. It's just an offer, no been made yet.
11. All rates, tours, and flight schedules are subject to availability and subject to change at the time of the final booking.
12. The company holds right to cancel the trip at any time.
+92 304 111 6986
+92 423 530 1168
68 R1, MYTM Building,
Adjecent JS Bank, Main
Boulevard, Johar Town, Phase1 Lahore.