In spite of everything, France remains the world's number one tourist destination, and by and large, it remains one of the safer places in the world to visit. It’s not hard to understand why. France has it all - or more or less. It has tourist sites for all tastes; it has some of the greatest beaches in Europe, as well as the highest mountains and the finest historic monuments, the most beautiful cities, the most idyllic countryside, the most magnificent castles, the finest rivers, and plenty more, not to mention some of the best restaurants and the finest wines and more hotels than any other country in Europe. France has something for everyone, which is one of the reasons why it remains the world's number one tourist destination. It has magnificent holiday opportunities for everything from a short weekend city break, in places such as Paris, Nice or Bordeaux, to a relaxed family holiday in the countryside, a week or two's relaxation by the seaside, or an energetic break hiking, climbing, kayaking or cycling in France's great outdoors.
1. Rates will be charged according to the above-mentioned figure.
2. All the above rates are net and non-commissionable.
3. All the above rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
4. Rooms are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
5. Payment will be made through above-mentioned methods or By-hand within the 12 hours of reservation
6. Only Transportation, Food / Tea, and mentioned Charges will be charged.
7. Any other expense will be on Self-contribution.
8. Abide by the time and be punctual.
9. Extra charges will be paid if have to move other than plan.
10. It's just an offer, no been made yet.
11. All rates, tours, and flight schedules are subject to availability and subject to change at the time of the final booking.
12. The company holds right to cancel the trip at any time.
+92 304 111 6986
+92 423 530 1168
68 R1, MYTM Building,
Adjecent JS Bank, Main
Boulevard, Johar Town, Phase1 Lahore.