Thailand is a Southeast Asian country. It's known for tropical beaches, opulent royal palaces, ancient ruins and ornate temples displaying figures of Buddha. In Bangkok, the capital, an ultramodern cityscape rises next to quiet canalside communities and the iconic temples of Wat Arun, Wat Pho and the Emerald Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Kaew). Nearby beach resorts include bustling Pattaya and fashionable Hua Hin. Traveling to Thailand is a breeze, as the country has a tourist-friendly policy as well as a vast network of infrastructure and hotels that cater to a diverse array of business and leisure travelers. Thailand is relatively hot all year round, although officially it has three main seasons. In summer, temperatures can soar above 40 degrees, particularly in the northeast and Bangkok. Thai New Year, or Songkran, falls in April, the hottest month. To relieve themselves from the heat, Thais throw water at each other during the three-day Songkran festival. The best time to visit Thailand is between November and February when the climate is relatively cool and dry. While Bangkok usually sees an insignificant temperature drop, the northern and northeastern provinces can be rather cold. And if you plan to take a trip into the mountains, be sure to bring a sweater or warm jacket.
1. Rates will be charged according to the above-mentioned figure.
2. All the above rates are net and non-commissionable.
3. All the above rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
4. Rooms are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
5. Payment will be made through above-mentioned methods or By-hand within the 12 hours of reservation
6. Only Transportation, Food / Tea, and mentioned Charges will be charged.
7. Any other expense will be on Self-contribution.
8. Abide by the time and be punctual.
9. Extra charges will be paid if have to move other than plan.
10. It's just an offer, no been made yet.
11. All rates, tours, and flight schedules are subject to availability and subject to change at the time of the final booking.
12. The company holds right to cancel the trip at any time.
+92 304 111 6986
+92 423 530 1168
68 R1, MYTM Building,
Adjecent JS Bank, Main
Boulevard, Johar Town, Phase1 Lahore.