Bali is an Indonesian island known for its forested volcanic mountains, iconic rice paddies, beaches, and coral reefs. The island is home to religious sites such as cliffside Uluwatu Temple. To the south, the beachside city of Kuta has lively bars, while Seminyak, Sanur, and Nusa Dua are popular resort towns. The island is also known for its yoga and meditation retreats. Bali is Indonesia's main tourist destination, with a significant rise in tourism since the 1980s. Tourism-related business makes up 80% of its economy. It is renowned for its highly developed arts, including traditional and modern dance, sculpture, painting, leather, metalworking, and music. The Indonesian International Film Festival is held every year in Bali.
Arrival in Bali. Spend rest of the day at leisure
The beauty of Kintamani. Kintamani is a village on the western edge of the larger caldera wall of the Mount Batur caldera in Bali, Indonesia. It is on the same north-south road as Penelokan and has been used as a stopping place to view the Mount Batur region.
East Bali is a large region with a natural habitat ranging from lush forests and black sand beaches to barren gravel plains and an active volcano. The south coast is home to the popular seaside resort town of Candidasa and ferries to Lombok at Padang Bai. East Bali provides as much for visitors as any of Bali regions.
Resting in nature and peaceful environment of the Island.
Transfer to the airport for return flight
1. Rates will be charged according to the above-mentioned figure.
2. All the above rates are net and non-commissionable.
3. All the above rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
4. Rooms are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
5. Payment will be made through above-mentioned methods or By-hand within the 12 hours of reservation
6. Only Transportation, Food / Tea, and mentioned Charges will be charged.
7. Any other expense will be on Self-contribution.
8. Abide by the time and be punctual.
9. Extra charges will be paid if have to move other than plan.
10. It's just an offer, no been made yet.
11. All rates, tours, and flight schedules are subject to availability and subject to change at the time of final booking.
12. The company holds right to cancel the trip at any time.
+92 304 111 6986
+92 423 530 1168
68 R1, MYTM Building,
Adjecent JS Bank, Main
Boulevard, Johar Town, Phase1 Lahore.