Azerbaijan officially the Republic of Azerbaijan is a country in the South Caucasus region of Eurasia at the crossroads of Eastern Europe and Western Asia. It is bounded by the Caspian Sea to the east, Russia to the north, Georgia to the northwest, Armenia to the west and Iran to the south. Baku, the capital and commercial hub of Azerbaijan, is a low-lying city with coastline along the Caspian Sea. It's famed for its medieval walled old city, which contains the Palace of the Shirvanshahs, a vast royal complex, and the iconic stone Maiden Tower. Contemporary landmarks include the Zaha Hadid–designed Heydar Aliyev Center, and the Flame Towers, 3 pointed skyscrapers covered with LED screens.
Arrival in Baku. Spend rest of the day at Baku.
After Breakfast in Hotel, our tour program starts with Old City or Inner City visit, which is the historical core of Baku, the capital of Azerbaijan.
Old City or Inner City is the historic core of Baku. The Old City is the most ancient part of Baku, which is surrounded by walls that were easily defended. In 2007, the Old City had a population of about 3000 people. In December 2000, the Old City of Baku, including the Palace of the Shirvanshahs and Maiden Tower, became the first location in Azerbaijan to be classified as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
Trip to “Fire Mountain “-“Yanardag” -a mountain on Abs heron peninsula, 25 km from north of Baku. Literally, the word “Yanardag” means “Blazing mountain”. Blazing bodies of flame dance on stones and floor. Yanar Dag is a natural gas fire that blazes continuously on a hillside on the Absheron Peninsula on the Caspian Sea near Baku, the capital of Azerbaijan, which itself is known as the “land of fire.”
The tour starts with Qobustan which is best known for being the home to the famous rock petroglyphs. The area has been settled since the 8th-millennium bc. It is known for hosting thousands of rock engravings spread over 100 square km depicting hunting scenes, people, ships, constellations, and animals. Its oldest
petroglyphs date from the 12th-century bc. In 2007, UNESCO included the Qobustan rock art cultural landscape’ in the world heritage list.
Transfer to the airport for return flight.
1. Rates are based on above mentioned nights stay.
2. All the above rates are net and non-commissionable.
3. All the above rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
4. Rooms are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
5. Payment will be made through above-mentioned methods or By-hand within the 12 hours of reservation
6. Only Transportation, Food / Tea, and mentioned Charges will be charged.
7. Any other expense will be on Self-contribution.
8. Abide by the time and be punctual.
9. Extra charges will be paid if have to move other than plan.
10. It's just an offer, no been made yet.
11. All rates, tours, and flight schedules are subject to availability and subject to change at the time of final booking.
12. Company holds the right to cancel the trip at any time.
+92 304 111 6986
+92 423 530 1168
68 R1, MYTM Building,
Adjecent JS Bank, Main
Boulevard, Johar Town, Phase1 Lahore.