Swat is a district in Malakand Division of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province in Pakistan. Swat is renowned for its outstanding natural beauty. Centred upon the upper portions of the Swat River, Swat was a major centre of early Buddhist thought as part of the Gandhara kingdom, and today is littered with ruins from that era. Swat was home to the last isolated pockets of Gandharan Buddhism, which lasted until the 11th century, well after most of the area had converted to Islam. Until 1969, Swat was part of the Yusafzai State of Swat, a self-governing princely state. Kalam is a valley located at distance of 99 kilometres (62 mi) from Mingora in the northern upper reaches of Swat valley along the bank of Swat River in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan. Kalam is surrounded by lush green hills, thick forests and bestowed with mesmeric lakes, meadows and waterfalls which are worth seen features of the landscape. It is the birthplace of Swat river which forms with confluence of two major tributaries of Gabral river and Ushu river. Mahodand is a lake located in the upper Usho Valley at a distance of about 35 kilometres (22 mi) from Kalam, in Swat District of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan. The lake is accessible by a four-wheel drive vehicle, and is often utilized for fishing and boating.
Terms & Condition:
1. Payment will be made through above-mentioned methods or By-hand within the 12 hours of reservation
2. Only Transportation, Food / Tea, and mentioned Charges will be charged.
3. Any other expense will be on Self-contribution.
6. Abide by the time and be punctual to back at Decided points.
7. Extra charges will be paid if have to move other than plan.
8. Bring Water / Light Food items / Hiking Stick / Shoulder Bag / Umbrella / Chocolates / Candies / Necessary Medicines.
9. The trip can be canceled due to any reason.
10. Please follow the instructions of the Administrator
11. Every person must have to bring original CNIC
12. Every person must have to sign the undertaking before departure.
13. Company holds the right to cancel the trip at any time.
+92 304 111 6986
+92 423 530 1168
68 R1, MYTM Building,
Adjecent JS Bank, Main
Boulevard, Johar Town, Phase1 Lahore.