The Khewra Salt Mine (or Mayo Salt Mine) is located in Khewra, north of Pind Dadan Khan, it is an administrative subdivision of Jhelum District in Punjab Region. The mine is located in the Salt Range, an outer range of the Himalaya Mountains. The mine is famous for its production of pink Himalayan salt, and is a major tourist attraction, drawing up to 250,000 visitors a year. The Khewra Salt Mine is also known as Mayo Salt Mine, in honor of Lord Mayo, who visited it as Viceroy of India. The salt reserves at Khewra were discovered when Alexander the Great crossed the Jhelum and Mianwali region during his Indian campaign. The mine was discovered, however, not by Alexander, nor by his allies, but by his army's horses, when they were found licking the stones. Ailing horses of his army also recovered after licking the rock salt stones. Kallar Kahar is a town and subdivision of the Chakwal District in Punjab. It is the capital of Kallar Kahar Tehsil. The area is also known for its peacocks and a saltwater natural lake. Emperor Babar described Kallar Kahar in his memoirs, the Takht-e-Babri, as a "charming place with good air". Takht-e-Babri is a tourist destination in Kallar Kahar. It is located 25 kilometers southwest of Chakwal along the motorway. Takht-e-Babri is a flat stage and throne cut out of stone by the 1st Mughal Emperor King Babur to address his army while coming down from Kabul in the quest of the crown of Delhi.
04:00 am Arrival at Assembly Point
04:30 am Departure from Lahore
07:00 am Arrival at Bhera InterChange
1 Hour Breakfast Break
08:00 am Leaving for Khewra Salt Mines
09:30 am Arrival at Khewra Salt Mine
Offering Welcome Drinks Visiting Khewra Salt Mines
12:00 pm Departure for Kallar Kahar
01:30 pm Arrival at Kallar Kahar
1 hour Lunch Break at Kallar Kahar
02:30 pm Activities and Visit at Kallar Kahar:
• Kallar Kahr Lake Visit
• Tug of War
04:30 pm Refreshment
05:00 pm Departure for Home
08:30 pm Lahore Reach
Terms & Condition:
1. Members will be Pick & Drop on Assembly Point only.
2. Payment will be made through above-mentioned methods or By-hand within the 12 hours of reservation
3. Only Transportation, Food / Tea, and mentioned Charges will be charged.
4. Any other expense will be on Self-contribution.
5. Abide by the time and be punctual to back at Assembly point
6. Extra charges will be paid if have to move other than plan.
7. Seats will be served on a first-come and first-serve basis.
8. Bring Water / Light Food items / Hiking Stick / Shoulder Bag / Umbrella / Chocolates / Candies / Necessary Medicines.
9. The trip can be canceled due to any reason.
10. Please follow the instructions of the Administrator
11. No picture will be posted on social media without permission.
12. Only Group pictures will be allowed to be posted in the group.
13. Seats will be served on first come first basis
14. Every person must have to bring original CNIC
15. Every person must have to sign the undertaking before departure.
16. Company holds the right to cancel the trip at any time.
+92 304 111 6986
+92 423 530 1168
68 R1, MYTM Building,
Adjecent JS Bank, Main
Boulevard, Johar Town, Phase1 Lahore.